“What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app? “
- When People Sign in for feedback, comments or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other detail to help you with your experience.
“When do we collect information? “
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
“How do we use your information? ”
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
– To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
– To send periodic emails regarding Our services.
“How do we protect visitor information?”
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
– We use regular Malware Scanning.
– Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information
– We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
“Do we use ‘cookies’? “
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
– You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
–If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
“Third Party Disclosure “
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
“California Online Privacy Protection Act “
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users are able to change their personal information:
By emailing us
By logging in to their account
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 13.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.