CyHi The Prynce reveals tracklist for “No Dope on Sundays”, drops “God Bless Your Heart”.
CyHi The Prynce is all set to release his new project ‘No Dope On Sundays‘ next week on November 17th and today he decided to reveal the official tracklist for the album. It contains 15 songs with features from Kanye West, Pusha T, 2 Chainz, ScHoolboy Q, Travis Scott and more. He also releases a new song called “God Bless Your Heart“. Check it out below and pre-order the album here.
01. Amen (Intro)
02. No Dope on Sundays (Ft. Pusha T)
03. Get Yo Money
04. Movin’ Around (Ft. ScHoolboy Q)
05. Trick Me (Ft. 2 Chainz)
06. Murda (Ft. Estelle)
07. Don’t Know Why (Ft. Jagged Edge)
08. God Bless Your Heart
09. Dat Side (Ft. Kanye West)
10. Looking for Love
11. Nu Africa (Ft. Ernestine Johnson)
13. 80’s Baby (Ft. BJ the Chicago Kid)
15. I’m Fine (Ft. Travis Scott)